Thursday, January 12, 2012

Death of My Blog

So I am secretly annoyed by people when they start a blog the moment that they get pregnant or have a child. It's like there's no reason to have a blog except to post cute pictures of your belly or your children. I refused to do that, so last year when we were doing our IUIs, I started a blog a month before we started them. :) I was sure that we were going to get pregnant, and then I wouldn't end up being one of "those people." Now, over a year later, my blog is practically dead. I apologize to any of you who keep checking my personal blog and are annoyed that I haven't posted anything since August. I guess that everyone's right, the only point in having a blog is to post pictures of your belly or your children. Well, check back whenever that happens.

2 comments:

  1. No way. There are lots of things to post about besides children and I know you do a lot of things! I love hearing about what you are up to.

    The reason it seems that everyone posts pictures of their children is because that is their focus at that time. I loved blogging before Eli because it was fun to post about what Aaron and I were doing.

    Still praying for you and hoping for your children to join your family soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop blogging. We still check!

    ReplyDelete